Friday 28 June 2013

Superstar Spotlight - Dolph Ziggler


Name: Dolph Ziggler
Favorite move: Name Dropper
Favorite gimmick: Show Off
Strengths: Oh where to begin. Ziggy is just so naturally talented, he's so athletic and passionate about wrestling.
Weaknesses: I don't know if I can pin this on Dolph as a weakness but he's just not convincing as a heel. People support him too much, it's like no matter how hard he tries people still cheer for him.
Hopes: Ziggler cashing in his MITB contract and winning the World Heavyweight Title was an amazing moment, one that was so well deserved. Taking it away from him was a huge mistake in my mind, and I would really like to see him regain it, now as a face with a clean win. However, I doubt any world championship win could be as glorious as his first.
Overall opinion: Ziggler is one of the most deserving, hard working superstars on the roster, and I can definitely see him being a maineventer for years to come. Power to ya, Ziggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment